Camp Logos 2 (Logos 7)Sign in to rate
Expert user and certified Logos trainer Morris Proctor estimates that Logos users take advantage of less than 10% of the software’s full potential. In Camp Logos, Morris shows you how to tap into the other 90%. For over 17 years, thousands of seminar attendees have attested to one thing: Camp Logos works. From basic features to advanced tools, Camp Logos unleashes the power of Logos Bible Software to take your Bible study to a whole new level. In Camp Logos 2, Morris Proctor’s highly effective training seminars are brought straight to your Logos’ desktop, tablet, and mobile apps—giving you the tools you need to master Logos from anywhere in the world.