Eschatology, the study of end times, is one of the most debated subjects in Christianity. Believers hold different positions on important topics like the rapture of believers, a seven-year tribulation period, and the nature of the millennial reign of Christ. In this course, five preeminent theologians and New Testament scholars put forth their perspectives on eschatology:
• Darrell L. Bock—Pre-tribulation Premillennialism
• Douglas J. Moo—Post-tribulation Premillennialism
• Sam Storms—Amillennialism
• Peter J. Leithart—Postmillennial Preterism
• N. T. Wright—New Heavens, New Earth Eschatology
After hearing each side of the eschatology debate, you’ll have a better understanding of the different positions Christians hold about the end times and be able to explain the various issues involved when studying eschatology.